Sunday, August 4, 2013

ZOOM! And there went July.....

Wow!  I haven't posted in a very long time!   July was just a crazy month.  My husband was out of the country for most of it and when the hubby's away Sandie will play.  And boy did I!  I am going to list the finished projects and throw in photos if I have them.

Painted the bedroom
Refinished the bedside tables
Painted the ceiling in the hallway, stairwell, and kitchen
Painted the kitchen, dining room, hallway and stairwell
Painted a cabinet for the dining room (photos to come soon)
Cleaned the carpets
Had a "Once Upon a Time" marathon with my 13 yr old (it's a tv show and we almost made it through the first season)
Painted a bookcase
Before
After
























Refinished the banister


Before
























Finished painting all the outdoor furniture


Turned 50
Just one of the fabulous gifts from my husband

My 13 yr old son bought me chocolate!
I had an awesome birthday and was quite spoiled by all of the gifts!  I also got to spend time with some amazing friends who I have not seen nearly enough of in the past couple of years.  That was really the highlight for me.

That's all I can think of right now.  I love how everything has turned out so I decided to keep going.  I've started to paint my living room and am working on a wine rack. More on that the next time.

As always, thanks for stopping by!
Sandie



1 comment:

  1. Whew, no wonder the month sped by - watch out for woman armed with paintbrush!! Your paintwork looks great. Glad you had a fabulous birthday!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete