Saturday, July 13, 2013

The gnomes were lonely....

So, I brought them new friends, lol.   The penguin is about 2 ft tall.  I love him!

I finished the bedside tables and I am so very happy with them!
 Before
After
I also finished all of the deck furniture.  I don't have photos of the lazy susan and the chaise.   As soon as I finish all of the painting I'm doing I will be making cushions for it all and I will post photos then.


Have to run, I have dishes to wash, cabinets to paint, etc etc.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sandie


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new penguin!!! What a character and someone else to talk to :-) Great stuff on the painting job. How are your temperatures right now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The temperatures are wicked hot. And humid. I have moved the rest of the furniture inside to paint. I just can't handle the heat. Isn't the penguin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Furniture looks awesome. You are so
    talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so much talented as determined and cheap, lol!

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to seeing the results of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete